OUTPUTS & ACTIVITIES Assist Process Engineers in establishing and qualifying process lines.
- Assist in the determination of equipment needs for manufacturing.
- Assist in the design and development of manufacturing tools, fixtures and equipment.
- Procure/build approved assembly equipment, jigs and fixtures.
- Assist in transferring process line into manufacturing organization.
- Work with maintenance to ensure manufacturing equipment daily maintenance is established.
Process Verification and Documentation
- Assist in performing manufacturing validations such as IQ/OQ/EQ.
- Assist writing initial process documentation.
- Assist in solving production problems as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS Job Experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in manufacturing environment with extensive experience in machine repair, tooling, and fixtures and process documentation.
- Technical degree preferred. May exchange experience for education.
- Must perform light lifting.