Go To Section Menu
Inventory Management and Order Fulfillment
MedVenture’s vision is to continually improve customer service, enhance quality and reduce total cost.
To reach our goal of balanced inventory levels, we use several techniques. Implementation of these systems decreases product down time and maintains inventory value:
- Supplier Management Techniques
- Kanban Program
- Consignment Programs
- Just In Time (JIT) Programs
MedVenture provides its customers with a streamlined process for orders. One directive results in a product being pulled, packaged and shipped directly to its destination. Shipping information is then automatically forwarded to our customers, providing them with easy reference and invoicing details.
Core Competencies & Safeguards
We continually work to evaluate and improve our relationships with distribution partners. Our Supplier Scorecard provides MedVenture an opportunity to analyze:
- Lead Time
- On-Time Delivery
- Order & Received Quantity Reconciliation
- Cost Containment
- Kanban/Consignment Programs
- Customer Service
We also use several no-fail strategies to ensure customer orders are filled promptly and accurately:
- Partnership agreements and dual sourcing prevent service gaps.
- Dedicated staff members oversee procurement activities, sustain manufacturing, and encourage product development.
- Reliable tracking processes keep customers up to date on product movement.
- Our procurement department participates in professional organizations to build skills in strengthening customer relationships, streamlining inventory management and the prompt delivery of goods.